Please store all settings in one place
- user keys are stored in the Registry
- sessions are stored in %APPDATA%\NetSarang\XShell\Sessions
- proxy definitions are stored in the Registry
- the compose bar history is stored in XShell.exe's directory
- color schemes are stored in the registry
Can XShell please store all settings in one user-configurable directory, which the user can define to be in a secure location, such as a TrueCrypt drive?
This would also allow XShell to become a portable application.
Program Ver. : Xshell 3.0