Xshell Forum

how to change the width of Quick command Toolbar in xshell

Last post: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 5:57 PM by Support, 5 reply

Sunday, December 9, 2007 4:42 AM - GT

how to change the width of Quick command Toolbar in xshell

1. How to change the width of the Quick command Toolbar in xshell, so that more commands can fit i can fit

2 . How to change the position of Quick command Toolbar in xshell from Top to Left or Right
Monday, December 10, 2007 10:15 AM - Branden Lee

Re: how to change the width of Quick command Toolbar in xshell

Right click on the tool bar and clear the "Lock the toolbars." option from the menu.

Now you should see a line in front of every tool bar. Grab it and drag it to the position you want.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 12:59 AM - GT

Re: Re: how to change the width of Quick command Toolbar in xshell

thanks ,, but that is not my question .. let me expalin it
i have 20 custom command buutons in a quick command set ... now i want all 20 oto be visible , which is only possible if the command spreads acrros twp line ... right now command buttons can only spread in only one line and i wants it to spread more than one line... thanks
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 3:51 PM - Support

Re: Re: Re: how to change the width of Quick command Toolbar in xshell

Thank you for your feature request.

This feature has been added to our requested feature list. We hope to bring this to life soon.

---
Technical Support
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 5:36 PM - GT

Re: Re: Re: Re: how to change the width of Quick command Toolbar in xshell

Thanks for the reply .. also i want to mention that this is one of the best telnet and ssh clinet i have ever used ,,,, Also condider one more feature in upcoming the feture list

1. if it can be possible to have flexibility to place the tool bar in the left and right position instead of on the top
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 5:57 PM - Support

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how to change the width of Quick command Toolbar in xshell

Thank you again for your feature request. However, this feature is hard to be implemented at this time due to programmatic matter.

Hope you understand.

---
Technical Support