Xshell Forum

After disabling the "Push erased screen into Scroll Buffer" option, the reset command can't erases the scroll buffer in 5.0 Build 0806

Last post: Friday, November 20, 2015 9:45 PM by Support, 3 reply

Monday, November 16, 2015 6:15 AM - Tonny

After disabling the "Push erased screen into Scroll Buffer" option, the reset command can't erases the scroll buffer in 5.0 Build 0806

After updating the build 0806, I disable the "Push erased screen into Scroll Buffer" option, but the reset command can't erases my scroll buffer now!
I must reset and then clean my scroll buffer now.

Another situation:
Disable the "Push erased screen into Scroll Buffer" option.
Clean the scroll buffer, then reset the terminal.
Scroll to the top, the scroll buffer is still here, can't be cleaned.

Program Ver. : Xshell 5
Thursday, November 19, 2015 9:46 PM - Support

Re: After disabling the "Push erased screen into Scroll Buffer" option, the reset command can't erases the scroll buffer in 5.0 Build 0806

Hi Tonny,

The reset command should clear the scroll buffer if the "Push erased screen into Scroll Buffer" is disabled.

You can also use the "Clear Scrollback Buffer" option in the Edit Menu to clear the scrollback buffer.

Technical Support

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our blog Blog
Friday, November 20, 2015 3:51 AM - Tonny

Re: After disabling the "Push erased screen into Scroll Buffer" option, the reset command can't erases the scroll buffer in 5.0 Build 0806

“The reset command should clear the scroll buffer if the "Push erased screen into Scroll Buffer" is disabled.”

It can't work now in build 0806.
The last version is OK.
Friday, November 20, 2015 9:45 PM - Support

Hi Tonny,

We are unable to replicate the issue you are having. Can you attach any screenshots so we may look further into this?

Technical Support

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our blog Blog