Xftp Forum

Some files throw error in transfer, no details provided

Last post: Thursday, March 22, 2018 3:26 PM by Support, 1 reply

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 2:58 PM - Derrick Roberts

Some files throw error in transfer, no details provided

Some files are throwing an error in transfer, but There doesn't appear to be any details available. When these files are retried, they fail again.

The original transfer was set to go from one remote server to another. (local path using Windows UNC to reference the source server). When I copy the affected files to my local machine and transfer from there, it works.

Is there any logging for these issues? I'm trying to understand why certain files can't transfer depending on the source.

Program Ver. : Xftp 5
Thursday, March 22, 2018 3:26 PM - Support

Re: Some files throw error in transfer, no details provided

We'll need some additional information in order to further investigate this issue.

First, can you turn off the option "Delete finished transfers from the list" by going to Tools -> Options. Also, enable the Transfer Queue from the View menu. You may be using these options already.

Then in the transfer list, open the Transfer status dialog box from the errored file's context menu.

Then provide us with the screenshot of what you see. You may want to send the screenshot to us directly at support@netsarang.com. Thank you!

Technical Support

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our blog Blog