Xftp Forum

A Couple of Suggestions for Product Impovement

Last post: Monday, March 9, 2009 2:17 PM by Support, 1 reply

Friday, March 6, 2009 7:12 AM - StephenP

A Couple of Suggestions for Product Impovement

I have a couple of suggestions that I would like to see in the product, I hope you find them to be practical improvements. 99% of the time I am transfer files to and from a Linux box so here are my suggestions.

1. In the drop box for the local computer it just shows the name of the current directory where on the remote computer side it shows the absolute path, IE; "/home/stephen/prog/ap". Could you display the absolute path on the local computer side because I have to repeatedly have to back up a couple of dirs to see where I am.

2. In the transfers list box at the bottom of the screen, when a transfer is made it adds it to the bottom of the list box, so in order to see if it was successful I have to scroll to the bottom of the list box (my list box is about 3 lines high). I would like to see the most recent transfers added to the top of the list box instead of the bottom or maybe a button that could clear the contents of the list box, that would work as well.

Thanks
Stephen

Program Ver. : Xftp 3.0
Monday, March 9, 2009 2:17 PM - Support

Re: A Couple of Suggestions for Product Impovement

Thank you for your feedback. I have added them to our requested feature list.

Please let us know if you have any other ideas. Your ideas are what make our products great.

---
Technical Support

Did you know that Xshell and Xftp are free for home and school use? To find out more, please click here.