Xmanager 1.3.9 Download
This Xmanager 1.3.9 version is available only for the Xmanager 1.3.9 license owners. If you want to evaluate the Xmanager program, you should download the newest version. Click here to get upgrade information.
Xmgr139.exe, Jun 28 2007, 11.87 MB
- Run xmgr139.exe and InstallShield will guide you through the installation procedure.
(You may need Administrator right to install the products.)
- Enter your license key during installation.
- Xmanager 1.3.9 shortcut folder is created in the desktop screen.
- If your Linux/UNIX system supports the XDM or CDE environments, you can just double click "Xmanager" icon or "Xbrowser" icon in the Xmanager folder.
- If your Linux/UNIX system does not support XDM or CDE, you should run Xstart in the Xmanager folder. The Xstart program runs a remote UNIX command in Windows environment. You can run "xterm" or other X window applications using Xstart.
If you have any problem in downloading, installing or starting, please email us at: support @ netsarang.com