Xmanager 2.0 Download
This Xmanager 2.0 version is available only for the Xmanager 2.0 license owners. If you want to evaluate the Xmanager program, you should download the newest version. Click here to get upgrade information.
File Info : Xmgr20.exe, Oct 21 2007, 15.58 MB
- When you execute the downloaded file, InstallShield Wizard will begin the installation process. Follow the instruction of InstallShield Wizard. (You may need Administrator right to install the products.)
In the Customer Information dialog box, enter your product key, and then click Next.
- When the install is completed, Xmanager 2.0 icon will be placed on the desktop.
- Double click on the Xmanager 2.0 folder icon to open up the program folder.
- Use Xmanager or Xbrowserto connect to a remote UNIX/Linux system that provides XDM and CDE environment. When you start Xbrowser, list of available hosts are dynamically displayed.
- When you double click on an icon from the list of available hosts, Xmanager instantly creates a connection to the host. When you are successfully connected to a remote host, login window such as following appears.
- Enter the username and password to logon to the system. When your username and password are accepted, desktop environment such as following will appear.
- Use Xstart to launch xterm from UNIX/Linux machines that do not provide XDM and CDE environment.
If you have any problem in downloading, installing or starting, please email us at: support @ netsarang.com