Xftp 5 Download
Thank you for downloading Xftp 5. You can evaluate Xftp 5 for 30 days for free. If you are a registered user, you can enter the product key during installation to use the software as a registered copy. If you are using Xftp 5 from home or school, you can use it for free. To apply the free license, download the following setup file and select Free for Home and School license type during installation.
Please send us an email at support @ netsarang.com if you have any trouble downloading the software.
Click here to view the end-user license agreement.
Xftp5.exe, Feb 15 2017, 30.44 MB
- When you execute the downloaded file, InstallShield Wizard will begin the installation process.
(You may need Administrator right to install the products.)
- In the License Type dialog box, select an option that is appropriate for your use of the software, and then click Next.
- Registered and evaluation users: Select the 'Commercial (including evaluation)' option.
- Free users: Select the 'Free for Home/School' option. (Free License Agreement)
- In the Customer Information dialog box, if you are evaluating the software, enter "evaluation", otherwise, enter your product key, and then click Next.
- When the install is completed, Xftp icon will be placed on the desktop
- Double click on the Xftp desktop shortcut to launch the program.
- Click on the new session button in the Session dialog to create a new session.
Enter the appropriate host and user information.
- Check out our Tutorial for various tips and guidelines on Xftp usage.
Uninstallation instructions can be found on our Tutorial page here.
If you have any problem in downloading, installing or starting, please email us at: support @ netsarang.com